Kyla, Steve, Kassidy, Karlin, Shauna

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Crazy

Okay...you are wondering why it takes me so long to post??? Well I am going to give you the short run down of my next few weeks....LOL Karlin plays baseball Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday this week and next. Thursday along with Karlin's baseball we have to do Dutch Oven Potatoes for about 300 people. This weekend we are helping Wendy Winn do a benefit for Joseph Kimball down in Salina...We are doing the cooking for about 200 people. The next weekend is the HS Rodeo here in Nephi...guess where I am going to be??? In the snack shack....Then on the 15th is Kyla and Kassidy's dance review. On the 16th we are going to go to Provo to do a walk with Marci (Blackett) Rasch for March of Dimes. On the 20th is Kyla's preschool graduation. Then on the 23 she has a Little Britches Rodeo in Salina. Then I am home for 2 weeks before we head to Disneyland!!!!!...I am sure that I have forgot about a dozen things, but now you know why I am always sooooo CRAZY!!! LOL It keeps me out of trouble...and what more could you ask for???

1 comment: